Superior is Your Reliable, Fully Stocked Source to Safeguard
Your Workers and Jobsite from the Cold!
Preventative measures are crucial for cold weather success in the construction industry. Often, special products, supplies and equipment such as curing blankets, concrete additives and ground heaters are necessary to maximize jobsite efficiency and ensure that all of your projects keep moving and are completed on schedule. With over 55 years of industry experience – Superior is your one stop source for all of your winter preparedness needs. Our trained experts are here to help you with your cold-weather planning and preparation.
- Calcium Chloride – Pellets & Flakes
- Concrete Additives & Admixtures
- Concrete Insulating Blankets – Various R-Values Offered
- Electric Sand Pile Heaters
- Poly Tarps – Various Sizes
- Poly Sheeting – 4 Mil. – 30 Mil.
- Reinforced Poly Sheeting – String/Woven (Standard or Fire Retardant)
- Safe Step Ice Melter
- Scaffold Tarps Fire Retardant – Various Styles & Sizes
- Scaffold Wrap – Multiple Sizes Available
- Snow Removal Tarps
Winter Rental Season Runs From 12/3/21 to 3/30/22
Heater Rentals (Size/Fuel Source):
200,000 BTU Heater / Diesel
400,000 BTU Blaze Indirect / Diesel
400,000 BTU Blaze Indirect / Diesel w/ 100 Gal Tank
400,000 BTU Blaze Indirect / Propane/N.G.
1,000,000 BTU Indirect / Diesel w/ 300 Gal Tank
375,000 BTU Heater / Propane
400,000 BTU Heater / Propane/N.G.
750,000 BTU Ductable Heater / Propane/N.G.
950,000 BTU Ductable Heater / Propane
1,500,000 BTU Heater / Propane/N.G.
Electric Heater Rentals:
10,000 Watt Dewalt
20,000 Watt Dewalt
40-50,000 Watt Dewalt
Ground Heater Rentals:
Crown HK 150
Crown HK 500
Electric Power Blankets, 5’ x 20’
CAT Loader 906 / 907 / 908
CAT 420 Backhoe
CAT Skid Steers
CAT / Mustang Track Skid Steers
Snow Pusher Rental:
These prices do not include delivery to jobsite.
HK 500 Crown heaters include generators.
Skid steers include bucket, lights, and enclosures with heat.
Skid steers and loaders are allotted 200 hrs of run time per season, $50/hr past 200 hrs.
CAT equipment includes glass enclosures and heat.
Skid Steer snow pushers, blades or snow blower attachments are available for additional cost or for purchase new or used.
Backhoes/loaders include heat and lights.
Backhoe/loader snow pushers are available for additional cost or for purchase new or used.
Snow blowers, tractors, dingo loaders and utv’s are available.
These prices do not include delivery to the jobsite, set up, regulators, hoses, or duct work.
All electric connections and gas connections are the responsibility of the renter.
We rent 100 lb propane tanks which are available for delivery.
100 gal, 500 gal and 1,000 gal propane tanks and set up is available for propane fired heaters upon request.
We also carry: 150,000 BTU propane or kerosene, 200,000- 250,000 radiant heaters and infrared heaters.
Please ask us about packaging heater set ups with tanks, propane, or natural gas.
We rent tent heaters and patio heaters.
We rent various size generators to power any of these heaters package pricing.
Additional Items for Rent:
- Air Movers (Fans)
- Backhoe Loaders
- Bobcat Loaders
- Ductable Blowers
- Electric Concrete Blanket
- Electric Heaters (1,500 – 9,000 Watt)
- Flame Throwers
- Generators (500 Watt – 800 KVA)
- Ground Heaters
- Indirect Heaters
- Natural Gas Heaters
- Kerosene Heaters (50K – 350K BTU)
- Propane Heaters (80K – 2,000,000 BTU)
- Light Towers
- Natural Gas Heaters
- Portable Lighting
- Propane Heaters (80k – 2,000,000 BTU)
- Propane Cylinders (100 lb.)
- Dewatering Pumps, Gas & Diesel (2”- 6”)
- Snow Blowers
Equipment & Supplies
Superior Carries All of the Brands You Know & Trust – We Also Service What We Sell!
• Ariens® Snow Blowers
• Cold Weather Workwear
• Drum & Bucket Heaters
• EasyHeat Roof Deicing Cables
• Flashlights / Temporary Lighting
• Fuel Containers
• Generac® Portable Generators
• Generac® Standby Generators
• Heaters – Kerosene / Propane / Electric
• Ice Melt – Calcium Chloride / Rock Salt
• MultiQuip® Generators
• Propane Fuel & Tanks
• Propane Torches
• Roof Rakes
• Salt / Sand Spreaders
• Simplicity Snow Blowers
• Snow Shovels / Ice Choppers
• STIHL® Chain Saws
• Tarps / Rip Stop Blue & Green
• Traction Sand / Tube Sand
• Winter Apparel
Parts & Service
With 4 Stocked, Full Service CT Locations to Serve All Your Jobsite Needs!
Superior is the Only Name Contractors Need to Know for Top Quality Maintenance & Repair for Small Construction Equipment on Most Brands.