Construction Estimator – Site Work
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in construction project management, be organized, motivated, detail oriented and driven.
- Understand scope of work to bid and its requirements
- Communicate with inside and outside sales people, product managers and purchasing agents regarding new and current projects within Superior.
- Prepare material estimates and lists in detail for various road/bridge and municipal projects
- Ensure timely completion of estimates and submittal data.
- Communicate with vendors, requesting quotes, product information and submittal data
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors, subcontractors, engineers and architects.
- 3+ years’ experience in construction estimating
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Applied Science, Civil Engineering or related field
- Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
- Strong understanding of construction processes
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Impeccable problem-solving skills