Hearth, Hot Tub, and Outdoor Specialist
At Superior Hearth Spa & Leisure, our customers can expect to find specialized Hot Tub and Hearth product lines while benefiting from the vast, wealth of experience, commitment and expertise from our Superior Sales, Installation, Warehousing/scheduling and Service Teams.
Superior Hearth Spa & Leisure is seeking full-time, employees to join our team to help us meet our customer needs as our business grows.
Our Hearth Team supports Gas, Wood and Pellet stoves and inserts in both existing homes and new construction. From sale through install and service we do it all. Our current openings are for experiences hearth professionals, but will consider those with transferable skills.
Those with documented knowledge by having professional certifications will be given preference.
Essential traits for our team:
- Customer focused
- Team oriented
- Self-Imitative, solution oriented
- Enthusiastic about the task at hand
- Understands that proper paperwork is a necessity
- Seeking success and growth in their career
- Able to work overtime, sales positions require weekends
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record
- Must satisfactorily pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
Physically, the applicant must be able to do the following:
- Standing, walking, and sitting for long periods of time
- Heavy lifting, reaching with arms, stooping, and kneeling
- Ability to enter and navigate confined spaces, including, but not limited to attics, crawl spaces, etc.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and work on rooftops for installation and service position
These are hourly positions that offer the following benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short-term disability & Long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Volunteer time off