Equipment Parts Associate
Looking for a FT small engine and light construction equipment parts counter person. You’ll need to answer customer’s questions, write sales & service orders and assist in repair of small engine equipment. You will be responsible for ordering parts, maintaining stock, searching databases and handling payments. Candidate should have knowledge of small engines and light construction equipment, excellent communication, thorough documentation and organizational skills and be able to work some Saturday hours.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. minimum
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity
- Customer service skills and professional appearance required
- Valid CT driver’s license with a clean record
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background screen