- Run (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) Reports.
- Audit paperwork.
- Backup Reception during breaks/vacations.
- Safety Committee Secretary.
- Provide miscellaneous office duties and support.
- Create charts, graphs in Microsoft Office.
- Assist with planning company gatherings/parties.
- Create/proofread correspondence.
- Monitor inventory.
- Several miscellaneous projects as-needed.
- Extensive research.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good computer skills, proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to execute daily responsibilities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Team player, works well with others.
- Patience, ability to get along with all levels and types of people.
- Attention to detail is a must.