At Superior Hearth Spa & Leisure, our customers can expect to find specialized spa and hearth product lines while benefiting from the vast, wealth of experience, commitment and expertise from both our Superior Sales and Installation Teams.
Superior Hearth Spa & Leisure is seeking full-time, qualified Hearth technician to join our team. The Technician will be responsible for Servicing wood, pellet and gas fireplaces and stoves to industry and company standards while focusing on a high-quality customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service all fireplaces and stoves in new and existing construction
- Perform service calls, trouble-shoot, utilize tech support for repairs
- Communicate with customers and establish rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction
- Maintaining a clean, organized job site and service vehicle
- Actively participate in company sponsored training opportunities
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record
- Must satisfactorily pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
Physically, the applicant must be able to do the following:
- Standing, walking, and sitting for long periods of time
- Lifting, reaching with arms, stooping, and kneeling
- Ability to enter and navigate confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
Be able to effectively communicate, project a positive attitude, and be a team player